No hidden fees.
Discounts for large projects.
- Written estimates provided.
- No hidden fees.
- Terms of payment- 50% upfront. Remaining balance upon completion.
- $10.95 – 30 minutes of recording, per tape
- $13.95 – 60 minutes of recording, per tape
- $16.95 – 120 minutes of recording, per tape
- $8.95 per 50ft – Regular and Super 8mm converted to 2K.
- $8.95 per 50ft – Super 8
- $10.95 per 50 ft – 16mm
- $4.95 per 50 ft. added for film with sound to capture.
Photo & Slide Transfer:
- Photo Scans (up to 4×6) – 49 Cents
- 35mm Slides – 49 Cents
- 35mm Negatives – 59 Cents per image
- Call for other sizes
- We make prints of anything we digitize. Call for price,
You Choose: DVDs – External Hard Drive – Flash Drive:
- One Set of DVDs – Free. Included in price of transfer. No additional cost.
- Additional Sets of DVDs - $8.95 per disc.
- DVDs plus External Hard Drive – Add $99.00 (cost of hard drive included)
- External Hard Drive Only – Add $49.00. No charge if you BYO
- Flash Drive (good for photos, slides or negatives) Add $10.00 to $50.00 depending on size of the flash drive required.
- There are pros and cons to every media. Talk to us about it before you decide!
Most Photograph Restoration work will cost between $29.95 and 59.95
We must view and evaluate the image, and discuss with you your desired result, before giving you a more specific estimate.
$129.00 for Custom Slideshow with 70 photographs. Burned to DVD. Three copies on disc provided.
Additional photos $2.00 each.
$799.00, all inclusive. Additional charge of $5.00 each for additional photographs.
- Vinyl Recordings – $10.00 one side, 17.50 two sides
- Cassette Recordings – $10.00 one side, $17.50 two sides
- Reel to Reel – $20 each for small reels, $40.00 for large reels. Additional editing charge is possible if audio is recorded on different speeds, separate tracks, etc.
$8.95 per 4.0 Gigabites of Data.